Taboo Cravings
    Cheap Phone Sex!
    Phone calls are 20 mins for $40 or $2.50 minute - 10 minute minimum - Toll Free!
    All calls are discreetly billed to your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
    1-877-669-1838

    Must be 18+ to call!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Father's Day Special - FREE minutes!

Father's Day Special!



For My Special Daddys for the

Entire Month of June

5 mins FREE
with a 20-minute Call

or

10 mins FREE
with a 30-min or Longer Call

Since it was just me and Mom until she married when I was 12, I was always looking for a daddy figure. But since Mom went through a number of boyfriends, I had lots to choose from! I made sure that they noticed me, and loved to climb in their laps for some special attention.

I still love to pretend that I'm that little girl looking for some special daddy loving. Call me and I'll tell you all about my little girl sex with all my daddys!

Comments on "Father's Day Special - FREE minutes!"

 

post a comment