Taboo Cravings
    Cheap Phone Sex!
    Phone calls are 20 mins for $40 or $2.50 minute - 10 minute minimum - Toll Free!
    All calls are discreetly billed to your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
    1-877-669-1838

    Must be 18+ to call!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

From My eMail Box

I bet that my big fat cock would feel good in that tight little bald pussy baby.... Gripping it tighter with every stroke....Are you going to tell me how you love being a "big girl" while you bounce up and down on it baby?... Slapping those cute little titties in my face....Mmmmmm... you wanna taste my hot sticky cum baby? Let me know if you are available... I'd love to do a call with you....

This baby girl loves taking it like a big girl as you lower my tight little pussy on your big fat cock.

Call me daddy!

Comments on "From My eMail Box"

 

post a comment